Sunday, August 26, 2012

AngryAsthmaMama makes ... Best of the Web? Really?

Another comment worth sharing...

Although I'm late posting this one, possibly because I've moved to Canada over the last month, I'm very proud to have been named one of the best Asthma sites for 2012 by Healthline.com.

Here's the note I received:

Hi Aimee, Healthline editors recently published the final list of their favorite Asthma blogs and your blog made the list. You can find the complete list at: 
http://www.healthline.com/health-slideshow/best-asthma-blogs 
(in no particular order). We encourage you to share your status as one of the best blogs on the web with your friends, family, & followers. Please let me know if you have any questions. Congrats & continue the great work!
Warm Regards, 
Tracy
Thanks to everyone at Healthline, especially Tracy, for this honor. And apologies for the late acceptance!

Here's the uber-cool badge, which I may well have made into a t-shirt!

asthma blogs

No comments: