Friday, December 07, 2007

Oz & Ig - still not better

So...Ig's being treated for for a double ear infection. FUN - it take two full-grown adults to administer the antibiotic drops for my 23-month old. And he's still got a tight, nasty-sounding cough in the early AM and at night.

Oz has a much looser cough, but he's got enough goop around his nose for me to think he may have a sinus infection. I don't think it's cleared up since he had that flare a few weeks back.

So I think we may end up at the peds tomorrow morning.

In other news, I've got a call into the developmental pediatrician because B, whose asthma is 100% under control with just Singular these days, is exhibiting some odd behaviors. No time to get into right now, but we think it's Aspergers-related stuff.

I'll try to post again after I talk to the doctors...

No comments: