Sunday, May 21, 2006

Still some grunting...but very quiet around here!

Just an update -- Oz does still seems to have a bit of grunting in the morning, but otherwise things are quiet. No flares, no colds, no sinus infections, even in the worst allergy season we've ever seen here on the eastern seaboard.

We'll be going to the PP soon just for a check up for both boys. We'll see how that goes. I'm hoping to get Ozzie off the Flovent for the summer (although with the grunting, I don't see that happening) and big B down to the 44. Considering he was on Flovent 22o less than a year ago, 44 is an ambitious goal!

I'm also supposed to take Baby Iggy for a chest Xray. Not sure if I'll do it. I guess I should...what with respiratory distress at birth, a possible case of pertussis and then his turning blue. And he's barely five months old!!! I just hate to do it, not only because of the radiation, but it is such a pain in the ass to take your baby for an Xray at a major teaching hospital. It takes hours, it's horrible...there's just nothing nice about the experience. Maybe they'll let me go to the imagine center here instead.

Anyway. There's your update.

No comments: