Wednesday, September 21, 2005

New Resources: Asthma Action Plans

So, I've been hanging out at HealthBoards since my run-in at BabyCenter, and I've just met this great mom whose 5-year-old daughter has asthma. She's miles from a good hospital or pulmonologist, and her doctor hasn't been fab with the asthma advice.

So who better to help than the Mama????

Her doctor never gave her an action plan (could you strangle the guy?) so I tried to dig up some resources to help her out.

Here's what I found -- good for all of us to have and read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Aimee,

I have a 5-year-old boy with asthma. I have a number of resources that I have collected over the years. One is an asthma action plan found at http://asthmatrack.org/

Further, the site has some interesting information about asthma, links to other sites, and case stories written by parents (some gut wrenching, and far too familiar). Just thought you might like to add it as a resource.

Chrysa Cullather